Mixed fixed-income pension plans What are they?

We continue to review different types of personal pension plans based on fund coverage. We first analyze the two opposite poles, leasing installations (individuals who pose less risk but provide additional small returns) and variable income individuals who spend money on the stock market and are therefore able to provide excessive returns. However, investors Faced with excessive danger. Although everyone seems to be able to raise funds freely in the best way they think, the former is mainly for conservative and experienced clients who pay close attention to retirement age and want short-term and protection; the latter is for young people with a broad perspective People, they don’t think about taking risks or preparing for the medium/long-term future because their bets can be very profitable.


Everyone’s pension plan is antagonistic, either black or white. However, we ignore the fact that there are a lot of gray tones between one color and another, and these investment enthusiasts should not miss the middle option. These are joint pension plans that mix stock investment and stock investment, so they are designed for buyers looking for medium risk and return, and the medium-term financing period is usually 10 to 15 years. They are likely to be classified as possibly the most conservative risk buyer, or possibly the most risky conservative buyer; it all depends on the lens you look at it.

However, there is no single type of portfolio plan, because in this classification, we will distinguish between two main teams: fixed income teams and variable income teams. In this publication, we will focus on the former, explaining what they include, what dangers and benefits they have, and how their clear funding coverage is reflected. let's start.


What are these pension plans?

This type of pension plan invests up to 30% of funds in variable income properties-stocks in inventory changes or collective financing institutions corresponding to FIM, ETF or SICAV-the rest, usually 70% to 95%, invested in fixed income property and cash-promissory notes, units, current or savings accounts in collective financing institutions corresponding to FIAMM or fixed income FIM.

As we have seen, many assets are invested in increased returns, so the risk can still be classified as low to medium, with reasonable price effectiveness. It is true that they spend money on the inventory market, which contains the most risky properties, but the proportion is small.

Along these lines of thinking, in the type of pension plan, in years when there is no major market volatility, whether it is bullish or bearish, increased returns will become a burden. However, in the season when strong actions do occur, the market will determine the quality of the plan.

A priori, this type of plan should not be too dangerous and tend to provide a higher rate of return than a combined income plan, a situation that makes many people (digital reports) bet on subscribing to them today. Therefore, compared with stocks and portfolio income plans, the investor profile is broader and more diverse. They are mainly such people. Although they do not intend to take big risks with their own financial system, they must make a profit through the money they save for retirement in order to increase their long-term purchasing power so as not to be affected. inflation.


Which pension plan to choose in the current situation

The financial influence caused by the coronavirus catastrophe not only in our country, but also in the world, and what is to come generates great uncertainty for everyone, and this example has an impact and can have a powerful effect on the markets, on the Stock Market. For this reason, people may want to bet on pension plans that provide them with greater security, without the need to recover their funds in a quick period of time and thus avoiding the impact of the inevitable ups and downs of the cost of stocks in the present and in the near future.

For all these reasons, pooled plans, and in particular the more conservative ones corresponding to the mounted gains, seem a smart choice to help keep the ship afloat not only through the current swell, but also in the course of the undertow. later. However, it should not be forgotten that, as far as individual pension plans are concerned, there is no magic method, but they simply provide us with totally different options from which each








1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post